Saturday, April 10, 2010

See You In New York: Belladonna Release Party




Off to New York City!

My book of poemsOccultations, is now out from Black Radish Books and available for review (as a limited print run), and will be officially available in bookstores and for ordering early next month.  I'm getting the word out now, ahead of official release, both to invite you to the book's release party hosted by The Belladonna Series, and in case any of you would like to review the book for any of a number of small press venues. If interested in reviewing the book, feel free to let me know and I'll get you an advance review copy.  If simply interested in reserving a copy from the official print run, feel free to let me know. 

The Belladonna Big Spring Party marks the release of new books from Brenda Iijima, Dorothea Lasky, Eleni Stecopolous, and myself. I'm honored to be reading among some of my favorite poets. The reading information can be forwarded/viewed by clicking on the image above. If you're in the New York City area on April 13th at 7:30pm, please join us at Dixon Place (161 Christie Street). Many thanks to Rachel Levitsky and The Belladonna Series, and Thom Donovan, who has not only helped out with setting up the reading, but has been enormously supportive of Occultations since I began writing the book a couple years ago.  Finally, huge thanks to those who have generously written blurbs for the book: Thom, Laura Erick, CA Conrad, David Buuck, and Joan Retallack.  Thom's is a part of a lovely write-up over at The Poetry Foundation's Harriet Blog. 

Please feel free to print or forward--to help spread the word!

Thanks, all, who have helped bring this book to press. And thanks ahead of time for reserving your copy. I'm grateful for all of you.

In Solidarity,
David Wolach
Prefab Eulogies (BlazeVox [books]), poetry, multimedia, & essay, also now available here



No comments:

Post a Comment