Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sara Larsen's Favorite Art Moments of 2010

I'm working on (and off on) a post currently as to why, save for this post, I'm not blogging till the new year. Which includes a shout out to Sara Larsen and David Brazil, and so when I noticed Sara's shout out in the other direction, the both of us yet triangulating on the same slice of space-time, I figured I'd better acknowledge that first. So, many thanks to Sarah for including the reading Rob Halpern and I did in the Bay this past summer, and our respective works, Rob's Trolley's Kind and my Occultations, as one of her favorite art moments of 2010--Favorite Things is published by Michael Cross over at his The Disinhibitor blog. Indeed, certainly one of my favorite art moments of 2010 too. Perhaps simpliciter.

No comments:

Post a Comment